You never know when you will be in a situation where knowing how to perform CPR, provide first aid to stop bleeding, rescue from choking, or use an EPI pen will save the life of someone you love or maybe even a complete stranger. Registered Nurses, Emergency Room Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, and EMT's are volunteering to show you how to perform these life saving skills. This highly valuable event is free for you to attend, but space is limited, so register early to attend!
Learn how to:
- Perform Adult and Infant CPR
- Use and Automatic External Defibrillator (AED)
- Rescue an Adult and Infant From Choking
- Use an Epinephrine (EPI) Pen
- Customize Your Own First Aid Kit
- Stop Bleeding and Apply a Wound Dressing